Truss Style Shift Lever
BAKER took the all too common looking and failing stock shifter and improved on it in every way.
The most common issue with the stock shift lever is stripped out splines or broken cross section. BAKER improved the design of the splines, to prevent stripping, and a thicker cross section offers a stronger overall design.
* 303L Stainless Steel Investment Cast
* Thicker cross section offer greater strength in all direction over stock. Meaning increased durability and longer life.
* Broached splines that won’t strip out
* Fits all stock motorcycles from 1980-06 (except 06 Dyna) 5-Speed Big Twin Models
* Comes Show Polished Standard
* Fits Big Dogs and all customs with 5 speed style shift levers.
* Include Polished Stainless Steel Pinch Bolt
PART NUMBERS: 33715-85SA-A Truss Style Shift Lever with Stainless Pinch Bolt