MotoAmerica King of the Baggers Championship series is starting up in Daytona on March 10th. The Bagger Racing League schedule will be out soon. We thought we would take a moment and highlight some details from the team over at Trask Performance. Trask finished their season with a 1st place podium at Sonoma Raceway last December. With the Daytona race just a few days away we’d like to highlight what it takes to get a bagger across the finish line in podium position.
Trask started out with a 2017 Road Glide. The stock engine wasn’t going to cut it, Trask completely rebuilt the engine and did what they do best, installed their turbo system on it. Now producing 210hp and 190tq, the stock transmission wasn’t going to cut it. They turned to us for a Grudgebox 6-Speed Overdrive. The wider ratio of the Grudgebox transmission helps apply all that power in all the right places on the track.
- Year: 2017 Road Glide
- Displacement: 107 CID. Mandated limit due to running turbo charger.
- HP/TQ: 210 HP/190 Torque
- Pounds of boost: 12 - 14 lbs boost
- Engine management: Thunder Max ECM
- Clutch: DP clutch pack, Trask basket heavy duty springs
- Secondary chain ratio: 26 / 44 - 51 depending on track
- Tires: Pirelli DIABLO Superbike SC1 front slick in 120/70R17 sizing and a DIABLO Superbike SC1 rear slick in 190/60R17 sizing
- Transmission: BAKER GrudgeBox
- Forks: Ohlins
- Rear suspension: Ohlins
- Brakes: Beringer rotors & calipers
Catch these King of the Bagger races at the following MotoAmerica events:
|Daytona International Raceway
|Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
|Elkhart Lake, WI
|WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
|Brainerd International Raceway
|New Jersey Motorsports Park